Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baby Craft Ideas

I enjoyed a baby shower yesterday in Charlotte, with a good friends
Italian family. It was great food, fun, games and
just an all around good time.

While the mother to be (who is having a girl) was opening presents,
I enjoyed seeing the trends in baby clothes.

I'm inspired this morning, by what I experienced, so
I'm sharing some ideas with you. The restaurant
where the shower was held is Maggiano's. The manager
of the restaurnat brought in a "onesie" for the baby, which is
white with the words "Made from Scratch" silkscreened
on the front. Wouldn't that be an easy item to make?

I noticed the small baby outfits, are embellished
with cloth flowers and tiny little cap sleeves. How difficult
would it be to add a flower to a ready made baby outfit?

Another trend I noticed is matching the mom's baby bag with
the stroller. How stylish! Some of the picture frames, the
mom received, are covered in bright fabrics. That's a
very easy craft project to make. Buy a picture frame at
a Dollar Tree store, or buy one  used at a consignment
store, and cover the frame with a bright fabric.
You can make matching cork boards the
same way.

One item I think is especially fun, is a faux fur coat.
It looks like a dolls coat, it was so tiny. How fun to make?

I hope you're inspired to try new ideas.

Buy Easy Crafts on a Budget for Kids 4 to 104 here: http://www.createspace.com/3813688












No comments:

Post a Comment