Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hobbit Houses



I went on a nature walk, yesterday. Journeying among the trees gave me a sense of calm.
I found beauty in the leaves on the ground, the vibrant reds, yellows and oranges, the twisted roots, and in the tallness of the trees. The photos I took are little glimpses in to another world, that
sparks my imagination. These "hobbit houses" as I see them, are where other creatures live.

These aren't "crafts". Perhaps they'll nudge you just a little, into imagining yourself in the
forest, or inspire you to sketch, or to get your paints out and play, or to just enjoy.

Copyright 2013 Fuego Phoenix. All Rights Reserved   
 Do you see the monster with his mouth open at the base of this tree?

Copyright 2013 Fuego Phoenix. All Rights Reserved.  




  
Copyright 2013 Fuego Phoenix. All Rights Reserved.  

Do you see the alligator?
I imagine creatures within these great trees. I hope these inspire you.

Copyright 2013 Fuego Phoenix. All Rights Reserved.
Do you see the dragon?
Copyright 2013 Fuego Phoenix. All Rights Reserved.
 Now do you see the dragon?
Copyright 2013 Fuego Phoenix. All Rights Reserved.
Do you see the ancient lady?


For fun kids crafts projects, try Easy Crafts on a Budget for Kids 4 to 104

No comments:

Post a Comment